April 22, 2003

"YOU'RE GONNA WONDER WHO YOU ARE"

yep.
i'm back.

back from spending easter weekend in ottawa with my family (aunts, uncles, and cousins). it'd been a long-ass time since i last saw most of them - a couple of years, at least - and it was good to finally spend some time with my family.

i was also able to do some cd shopping in ottawa with my 17-year-old cousin and a friend of hers. that was cool. i thought they'd be all excited and bored and shit, but no, they were really cool. they let me go through any music store i wanted and look through every alley possible. that was nice. they were also shopping for clothes for themselves.

so that was nice.

i also played NHL 2003 on the Gamecube with my 13-year-old cousin quite a bit. that was nice. we would play until midnight every night. cool and a lot of fun.

so that's it.

---

question - why have my latest blogger archives not been working for the past few weeks?

Posted by Anonymous | 10:12 AM |