June 16, 2003

"...TO BE FOUND."

listening to The Dears' No Cities Left for the first time - i decided to finally jump in, what the fuck - at an amazingly loud volume because a city truck is working outside and making an amazing amount of noise.

at some point in their lives, everyone should listen to The Dears' We Can Have It, off their latest album.
i don't know if it's because i heard it live and now this studio version is bringing back so much good energy but it's just a fantastic song (which was my thought when i first heard it last tuesday).

well, my throat is still dry and hurting when i swallow. the roommate said it might be my tonsils. no! i don't want it to be that 'cause i don't have my insurance card (digression: i forgot to give them my new address when i moved last year; and my card was expiring in october. so now i've been on the phone since march, trying to get my address changed but i could only get a busy signal everytime i called. until today - yay! so now they're sending me some papers to fill out and i have to go with a bunch of stuff to some place and wait 45 days for my real new card to arrive; unless they assign me a temporary card number - which'd be really good).

so that's it. the tale of the insurance card.
but it's worth it 'cause we don't pay anything when we go to the hospital up here in canada. it is so worth it.

but i hope there's nothing wrong with my tonsils. i hope it's just a nasty throat ache or something. i'm going to the drugstore this afternoon. supposed to, anyway.

Posted by Anonymous | 1:37 PM |