June 21, 2003

RADIOHEAD - MONTREAL, AUG. 15TH 2003

well i got my tickets.
and it's only 9:41 am.

seems that the good folks at Waste decided to put a countdown clock set to 10 am just to fool us.
i got up at 9 and checked the site out only to see 'US tickets on sale now'. lol
i'm ecstatic, of course.
everyone is in a line now somewhere in a mall or the university, awaiting the clock to strike noon to get their tickets. not me. i laid in bed, am now sitting comfortably in front of my computer screen in my pj's, typing away.

aw, the wonders of the internet and knowing where to go.

so, if you want tickets for the north american shows, you know what to do, right?

good luck to you all.

hey, and if anyone is going to the Montreal show, drop me a line, okay?
thanks :)

Posted by Anonymous | 9:47 AM |