September 27, 2003

"Now Throw your Hands in the Air... and Wave 'Em Like You Just Don't Cay..re....."


as we all know, Karl Rove (doesn't that name look like a good '40s film noir villain?), the shadow behind the furious money machine that no one elected, might've overstepped the legal bounds of sanity. as we all know now, Ambassador Joe Wilson's wife Valerie Plame got "outed" as a CIA agent earlier this year to discredit Wilson's claims about the Niger documents. well, of course outing an agent is not permitted and Joe is seeing that the person responsible will get his due.
and it looks like this will not, like every other Bush controversy, go away.
could this be the moment we've all been waiting for? somehow i have a lot of faith in Joe seeing this goes all the way.
Joe Wilson: I don't think this will be dropped. At the end of the day, it's of keen interest to me to see whether or not we can get Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs. And trust me, when I use that name, I measure my words.

i really like that last line.

[ via daily kos ]

Posted by Anonymous | 10:29 AM |