January 01, 2004

oh my god, what a fucking depressing day! (isn't it?)

it started out very nicely this morning, what with my discovery and subsequent high interest in purchasing myself a copy of the Digital Video Essentials disc, but then this afternoon i learned that both stores who would carry such a disc were not only closed for the day (the disc woulda made for a perfect evening for me) but they would also be closed tomorrow!! dammit. i'll have to wait for the weekend. but then -- i'm working till sunday - every evening. i'm gonna be yearning for that monday evening now more than ever! :)

nothing good's on tv, nothing's open, and we get a lame rehash of every lame news story of the past year every half hour. yippee.

at least today i discovered the near-excellence of Bowie's Reality, something that had eluded me the few times i'd attempted to get into it.

Posted by Anonymous | 6:09 PM |