January 06, 2004

this was my day today:

i was expecting my cnl package to get here by noon since that had been the time the previous got here last week.

i waited.
watched La turbulence des fluides (quite good but the script/ideas could've been more streamlined), getting up to look out the front window everytime i heard a car go by. lol

and i waited.

and i waited for the ups man.

but no luck. i was left to watch crappy afternoon tv and play with the service menu settings to entertain myself.

then, at 3:30 pm, a ups truck finally pulled up in front :)
i ran downstairs (the guy actually opened the door as i was getting to the stairs. weird) and picked up my package :)

they're mine; my precious:

grand illusion (the criterion collection)
digital video essentials

sadly, still no news on the kelis front. i just emailed the site to see if they shipped it. maybe the holiday rush is responsible but i, at least, wanna know if i should be expecting the real deal in the mail sometime soon.

oh, and good news -- the roommate just informed me she's going out tonight :D this is great news: i'm not working and i have the living room to myself -- digital video essentials, here i come :)

Posted by Anonymous | 3:51 PM |