April 09, 2004

Howard Stern responds to the idiotic FCC fines.

for me, this won't be a long weekend. i'm working tonight through sunday evening. but i'm not complaining. i have my two days off monday-tuesday. then i work through friday and then, folks, i'll be off for two fucking weeks! :) i never took a week off all my years of working there. i used to take days off here and there but never full weeks. this will be good.

Canada Post will be closed today and monday, dammit. my amazon.ca order will only get here on tuesday.
i'll post about that one when i get it :)

Ottawa actually won 4-2 against Toronto last night. kind of a surprise. tonight Montreal will try to show us they've got balls as they play Game 2 against the Boston Bruins ::cross my fingers::

Posted by Anonymous | 11:45 AM |