April 03, 2004

update for today:

i'm going jogging.
i started looking up info online and it's giving me the second wind i needed, i think.
i started jogging again, on and off for the past month, but the motivation is still sorely lacking everytime i attempt to go out and do it. this week i found out a coworker i was talking with also jogs and that gave me the first boost this week to motivet me further in my quest.

tonight i wanna watch Criterion's Throne of Blood.

then there's also the Canadiens' last game of the season. playoffs start later next week and Montreal has been horrible these past couple of weeks. i didn't see thursday's game but apparently they played a lot better and actually played for most of the game. nice to hear. tonight's game should be an interesting one since the team is back home. expect the fans to not be happy about the last 5 games. hopefully they'll put on one hell of a show.

more on today:

from what i've these are not buzz-only releases; hence, the just-purchased Blonde Redhead's Misery is a Butterfly and Nellie McKay's Get Away from Me are happily sitting here with me :) feels it good to get good "new releases". seems to have been a while for me.

oh yeah, and earlier, i really did end up going jogging :)
i feel good about myself.

Posted by Anonymous | 2:14 PM |