October 28, 2004

hello. nope. i ain't dead yet :)
i just didn't have anything post-worthy to write about this week. and i also wanted to keep the october 24 post at the top of the page because i was still very much under the spell of that particular night. speaking of which, much talk amongst friends over this, about what i should do. mostly, everyone agrees (mostly without ever meeting A, that is) that i should go for it. i'm leaning in that direction even if i have some fears about it. jumping into a relationship is not something i ever take lightly. but i saw A three times this week (at work). although no one's breached the subject yet there have been adorable stolen glances and some soft flirting. last night, her last for the week, she did ask me if she'd ever get to hear me play guitar. that blew me away. she was opening the door. i told her i'd love to but that she'd also have to play for me :) she wasn't sure but we'll see. at least the door's open now. she also told me her roommates were all going to a friend's cabin this weekend but that she had to stay home because she was working. she said she didn't know what she'd do, 'rent movies, i guess.' lol. so... i did not grab the bait. incredibly foolish of me. i know. trust me. i said my roommate was moving her stuff out saturday. i hope she took it that i couldn't join her (if that was what she was leading up to). i chickened out. had i had thirty seconds to clearly think it through of course i would have asked if i could join her. but put on the spot like that, wanting her to ask me directly, i dove onto the wrong road with a resounding 'd'oh!' hitting my head seconds afterwards. i just hope we can see each other soon enough so i can do it with a different outcome :)

later. i'm going to work.

Posted by Anonymous | 2:00 PM |