November 04, 2004

a couple of quick facts:

- i've been online twice since sunday afternoon.
- my date with A was spent at her place (with roommates) - we never got to the movie theater. and i left at 6:30 am.
- we spent monday through wednesday afternoon together (called in sick twice :)
- tonight was our first evening outside of our 'relationship' (ain't used to calling it that yet), but we were both working (we're coworkers) and she was actually assigned to my partner and i for the entire evening :P
- last night was spent listening to music because she put on Portishead's 2nd album. that turned me on. i played her some Mogwai, Nellie McKay, some NERD, and some of my favorite songs i could think of - and she liked :) she seems to be drawn to the more melancholic music that i am. i was blown away.
- she wanted to rent Big Fish and Elephant. huge plus in my book. again - blown away a little bit :)
- she introduced me to Lay's Dill Pickle chips. i'm close to being addicted to them now.
- i'm taking it one step at a time, and learning to get to know her instead of trying to figure out how she fits into my perfect partner model.

have a good night and thanks for all the good wishes :) it's very appreciated.

Posted by Anonymous | 1:49 AM |