November 29, 2004

ohmygod, it's here!

my Dell Dimension 8400.

Shipment In Transit
NOVEMBER 29, 2004 AT 19:05
MONTREAL SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, PQ

i was expecting it to get to Toronto today, and maybe ship by Purolator this afternoon. but this far exceeds my expectations. that means i should get it (three packages! woohoo!! christmas is definitely coming early this year for me) tomorrow...? fuck me. i wanted to call in sick to work the day i'd get it but this is far too early in the week. it's taken me by surprise. i'll have to check with the girlfriend to see if she minds not spending my (maybe) suddenly free day with me :) this is so exciting!!!

btw, DVD burners - which programs do you use to rip and burn your dvd's? i read a little about it over the weekend and i learned that everything's not so rosy in the dvd burning world. i'm mainly looking at the closest picture quality possible to the source disc.

thanks :)
more news as i get 'em. obviously :)
(goodnight.)

Posted by Anonymous | 11:56 PM |