December 28, 2004

a coworker/friend of mine told me last week that he'd bought an iPod. the fucker :) it was earlier this year when i first started to be really into the idea of owning an iPod. it would replace my old minidisc player (which i would not jog with) and could be used to get to sleep and wake up in the morning. but then i found out that my computer wasn't compatible with it so i nixed the idea.this fall i got a brand new computer. that replaced my initial excitement for the iPod, i'd put that idea in the back with all the others. but when my friend told me about his iPod i got all excited again. someone i knew actually owned one. i know people have iPod, but in trendy New York or hip bloggers. tonight i noticed the white ear buds sticking out of his shirt so i ran to him and asked him to show it to me :) it's beautiful. granted it's only a supped-up walkman, but damn if i wouldn't have fun with it. but then, the spark that ignited everything happened -- i got $300-worth of gift money this weekend... :) and the iPods -- the 20G iPods -- are $400 ... :) yep. he also told me about the iTrip Transmitter that enables you to listen to your iPod selections in your car (i don't have a tape deck anymore so no tape adapter for me). le sigh.

i'm not rushing into it but i'll definitely be thinking about it for the next couple of days. really think about it.

Posted by Anonymous | 11:25 PM |