December 15, 2004

even though i went to bed at 4 am and just got up - it's 10 now - i feel refreshed! last night i called the ex from work (we ran into each other as i was starting my shift and she was leaving. she looked tired, eyes kinda red. not doing as well as she'd told me, as she thought, anyway. that kinda relieved me a bit :) that i wasn't that easy (a fucking day) to get over). she was already on the phone so she told me to call her back when i got off work. i did and we ended up talking for, and it didn't feel that way at all, 90 fucking minutes. things went well. we talked about nothing and everything, we even managed to talk seriously about our relationship. it felt really good to be able to talk to her about it. we're gonna be good friends and i'm relieved she's gonna be okay. so this morning i'm waking up feeling lighter for it :) it does feel as though i exorcised most of my guilt and doubts last night. it feels great.

Posted by Anonymous | 10:12 AM |