March 29, 2005

hello. so you remember the Agent 18 case i ordered to protect my precious little iPod, right? oh, i love Purolator. the Apple Store said it would take 1-2 business days for it to ship. well, the case shipped a couple of hours after i ordered it on friday, from California. they also mentioned it would take 6-9 business days for me to receive it. well, i got home from work last night and was surprised to see it had already arrived at, and left, the Toronto Sorting Center last night. this is what appeared on my tracking page this morning:
09:40 On vehicle for delivery
:D it's near me!! lol. i'm getting it today, or tomorrow morning if they've got too many packages to hand out. i'm excited. i can't wait to feel safe walking or running around with my iPod and put it in my pocket.

this week, or even today, should turn into XMas '05 for me. can't wait.

music stores have got two releases coming out today that a) i didn't know where coming out today, and b) i didn't know i'd want but do thanks to the producers on the albums c) Beck is also there but i can wait on him.

Beanie Sigel - The B-Coming (Kanye West, Just Blaze, RZA)
Will Smith - Lost and Found (Timbaland, Kanye West. and the single's actually quite good)

i'm not gonna rush out for these releases but they're on my radar now.

Posted by Anonymous | 10:11 AM |