March 25, 2005

i wanted to protect my new investment so i just ordered the Agent 18 ClickShield from the Apple Store. i couldn't find it around here. i wanted one asap so i had to act fast. i'd never forgive myself if i got my brand new iPod marked or scratched.
so that's done.

Zach Braff
Getting ready to shoot "Last Kiss" in Montreal this spring. I hear that it's an amazing city and I'm looking forward to spending sometime outside of LA. The script is really good and we're starting to fill out the rest of the cast.
first i heard of this. pretty cool news. Tony Goldwyn directs.
btw, you'll definitely love the city, Zach.
also, his Arrested Development episode airs april 10. i was actually wondering when we'd get to see that as i laughed my ass off watching the show last weekend. people who aren't watching are definitely missing out on some highly creative and original television.

update, march 26, 1:10 am

oh my god.
it shipped.

Posted by Anonymous | 11:27 AM |