March 22, 2005

nothing major today.
even though i swore i would stop any major album/dvd purchases sunday because of my iPod acquisition-slash-investment, today is march 22 (btw, i realized i had a great way to swiftly pay off the iPod right under my nose -- the job owes me about 10 days-worth of vacation time (to be taken before may). i've always said i'd take the money for those remaining hours. well, now's an awesome time to do it. 40 hours would pay for the entire iPod. i never thought of it that way until a friend pointed it out to me last night at work. ha. who knew). so, the date, march 22, has been ingrained in my head since the start of the year as one of the big music release days. since then releases have moved around a bit but two are still on schedule:

Moby - Hotel (2cd edition with the ambient disc)
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze (cd/dvd edition)

Posted by Anonymous | 11:20 AM |