May 23, 2005

you wanted my thoughts on Revenge of the Sith:

if you're not going to see it (and you even have just a vague interest in Star Wars), i'm going to fucking hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands.

are you out of your fucking mind ???!!!

at some point i might be able to find the words to describe what i saw tonight. but not right now. i'm too exhausted. and i gotta let it sink in (or maybe see it a second time :)

in other news, Mary sent me this music meme:
1. Total volume of music files on my computer?
let's see. i gotta check because i don't hold much music on my harddrive. i like cd's.
134 MB. told ya it wasn't much. as soon as i encode an album for my iPod, if the ex-roommate doesn't want it on hers, i delete it immediately.

2. The last CD I bought was?
last cd... got my Merge package -- Spoon's Gimme Fiction and M. Ward's Transfiguration of Vincent and Transistor Radio.

3. Song playing right now:
none. just got back from a very noisy movie;)

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
hmm. shit. i'm more into albums but if i had to pick 5 songs off the top of my head...
NERD - Rock Star. always gets me going. always.
Garbage - Why Do You Love Me. this songs never fails to get me singing at the top of my lungs.
Garbage - You Look So Fine. their closing songs are always favorites of mine just because they've got this serene quality to them. this one, though, with the extended instrumental coda, just rocks. live it was pure heaven.
Radiohead - You and Whose Army. because of Thom's demented live performance. (Amnesiac rocks. hard.)
Radiohead - Myxomatosis. almost all of Hail to the Thief but if i had to choose one it would be this one in particular.

5. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
Karen, Teresa, and mishie ...because they're my musical friends.
i had an email waiting for me from Amazon.ca when i got home -- my order shipped today ... sunday!! what? i didn't know that was possible. but this wasn't the best part -- it was sent via Canada Post Xpresspost (complimentary upgrade). wtf?? i waited about 3 days for these in stock items to ship; maybe that's the reason. anyway. don't care. this is cool enough:)

5:13 pm

off to my 24 Season Finale night. we have last week's episode left to watch and i'm gonna order us some Pizza Hut to celebrate :)
enjoy yourselves now.

Posted by Anonymous | 12:23 AM |