June 15, 2005

ah. and we are back to normal :) at dinner tonight, i only saw New Lab Girl from across the cafeteria. and she looked even cuter than i remembered her! damn. out of the corner of my eye i saw my partner turn to me :P i nodded quietly because of everyone else at our table, especially the ex right in front of me. he got it. damn she looked cute. then the break. she was already seated when we came in so i sat on the side where i'd see her coming as she would have to walk by us. out of the corner of my eye, i saw her getting up. i felt my heart racing (seriously!) in my chest. then i saw her coming and looked up, looked at her face. she didn't look at me but she had that half-smile, happy face going. she didn't have that sad look from yesterday. and i felt that look, this happy face, was directed at me. the girl next to me, a good friend of mine who i'd told as i sat down earlier, quietly told me she'd looked my way when she came our way :P it was right before i looked at her so that's why i missed it. but -- YAY! :P we are back to normal. and she seems to be getting cuter and cuter everytime i see her. is that even fucking possible? well, it looks like it is :) i've rarely been, especially in the last couple of years, as enchanted as i am right now by someone i didn't know.
on that note - have goodnight, everyone :)

12:29 PM

oh, i caught the video for Garbage's Bleed Like Me on Musique Plus yesterday. happy, but not exactly blown away.
did Sophie direct this one? ah, yes she did. ooh, but Shirley co-directed? cool. but i'm still not blown away. it's too awkward and not slick enough. (the Björk-like ending does save it a bit, though.)

with all my shows ending last month, i found my tv-taping drying up rather suddenly and left me with almost nothing to watch as i'm coming back from work each night (with the exception of The Daily Show). but last night i inadvertently taped the first half-hour of Hit Me Baby 1 More Time and rather liked it. it's less cheesy than it looked like. i'm taping those. i realized Big Brother is coming back in a few weeks. that'll busy up my vcr. and tonight i'm giving The Inside a shot. looked a bit too much of a Silence of the Lambs copycat for me, but initial reviews make it sound interesting enough to give it a try.

Posted by Anonymous | 1:36 AM |