November 27, 2005

ps. this is where you let me know how you feel about the new music banner up top. i used to put the albums i listened to on the right but i thought this might be interesting. now that i've done it, and fucked around with it for a while, i have no idea. this is where you come in and be my guide :) thanks, and goodnight.

6:23 PM

oh god, what a waste of a beautiful day. but despite not being able to do what i'd set out to today, i feel quite alright, thank you very much :) my first mistake was going to bed at 5:30 this morning because i was looking at funny videos online. but i set my alarm for 11 this morning (i'm still feeling fine, btw). i didn't run my errands like i wanted to but i did end up taking a long walk with the ex around the city lake late this afternoon. that was nice. after that i ran a few errands i'd missed out on earlier. and i did buy some music :) it feels like it's been a long time since i bought a cd from a "real" store. the prices were right so every felt great. here's what i got:

Martha Wainwright - I Will Internalize ep
CONTROLLER.CONTROLLER - x-amounts
CONTROLLER.CONTROLLER - HISTORY ep

Posted by Anonymous | 3:38 AM |