May 06, 2006

alright. let's see how this rolls...

1. How does the world see you? All I Wanna Do / hidden track - The Way I Be Pimpin' featuring Dr. Dre by Royce Da 5'9"
LOL. right...

2. Will I have a happy life? Where Is Your Heart by Kelly Clarkson
LOL! oh my god. this is turning out to be embarrassing, isn't it? :) actually, i did listen to her album (alright, just Since U Been Gone) this morning while running. hmm. weird choice of song. mostly because i'm actually quite a demonstrative and caring person to the people around me. that could be said by a person who's outside of my circle.
next.

3. What do my friends think of me? You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson Hot Boyz by Missy Misdemeanor Elliott
YAY! lol :P seriously??? thank you, iPod's shuffle option :) how cooler could this have been? not quite right but thanks :)
(got the Kelly Clarkson song first but realized it was because i was checking out her album and it was now selecting songs from it.)

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Rear Moth by Psapp
uh, okay. i'm hoping there are lyrics to illuminate me on this :)

5. How can I make myself happy? Pyramid Song by Radiohead
great song. power of dreams. reflecting on your life. i like this. a lot.

6. What should I do with my life? Dial: Revenge by Mogwai
:P
wow. heavy stuff. the guy is holdong on to painful memories and the phone tells him 'Revenge'. yeah, that's what i'll do with my life. getting dark. somehow, i'm not liking this meme much. lol

7. Will I ever have children? Under A Anvil Tree by Fog

8. What is some good advice for me? Van Tango by Franz Ferdinand
here i the two lines that stuck out to me:
"Watching the girls go by"
"He don't suck up to no-one at all"
alright. i'll live with that. (crappy song, though.)

9. How will I be remembered? Letters Home by Rachel's
LOL. an instrumental. pretty gloomy, but classy at the same time. i like it, just not with that question.

10. What's my signature dancing song? Uckupon by Viktor Vaughn
i do like this being a good hip hop beat.

11. What's my current theme song? Tiger Tattoos by Laura Veirs
i love the beat and laidback melody.

12. What do others think is my current theme song? Brief Description by Atmosphere
nope. nothing.

13. What shall they play at my funeral? Honeybee by Garbage
!!! smoke this, Tim !!! :P

14. What type of men do I like? You Don't Want It by Jean Grae
oh, thankyou thankyou thankyou :P

15. How's my love life? 7 by Rachel's
seeing as this is an instrumental, i'll take that as 7 out of 10, then.

i got some good ones in there. i like tis game. can we play it again? some of these answers were uninspired, though. let me know if you play it.

Posted by Anonymous | 7:30 PM |