August 29, 2007

(psst. they're releasing a My So-Called Life box set on October 30th of this year !!!)
i can't believe this. the old one was somehow poorly distributed or something and barely saw the light of day. (don't even mention the almost-complete VHS set that was released that i have in a cardboard box somewhere.) but to top it all off, this one comes from Shout! Factory, who did the beautiful Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared box sets. wow. new interviews, commentaries, etc. this is how you do it. thanks for bringing me my cult series back.

in the wake of M.I.A.'s Kala, i finally thought it would be a good time to take the wrapper off her Arular album. (the thing is making my car jump.) just in time for - Diplo uploads to YouTube - me and maya ( look how cute we were ).
fimoculous /

Posted by Anonymous | 12:01 PM |